Welcome to Park Avenue
Surrey Central’s newest highrise building. Featuring modern finishings, large balconies, panoramic views, and state of the art resort style amenities never before see in the city. This is the future of Surrey living.
Plan H Features:
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- Exclusive sky collection – floors 41-46
- 750 Sq.ft. living space
- Two balconies
- Large master bedroom
- Wide plank laminate floors
- Engineered quartz kitchen countertops
- Undercabinet lighting
- Soft close drawers
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas range cooktop stove with pull out hood fan
- Built in cupboard organizers
- Venetian blind window coverings
- Marble bathroom accents
- Custom backlit vanity mirror
- Walk in closet
- In suite Laundry
- 1 Parking stall
- Unfurnished. Photos are of display suite only.
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
Building Amenities – Club Park Ave:
- Full fitness centre and yoga pavilion
- Entertainment lounge
- Rooftop sky garden and lounge
- Tennis court
- Outdoor putting green
- Outdoor pool with cabanas – available mid 2017
Rental Terms and Conditions:
- Available June 1st
- Minimum 1 year lease required
- Tenant insurance required
- Utilities are extra
- Phone, internet, and cable extra
Photos are of display suite only. Display suite furniture not included.
Contact today for an appointment to view.
Disclaimer: The above information, while deemed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Leasing availability, rates and timing are subject to change. Prompton Real Estate Services Inc. provides professional property management services on behalf of the owner of this property. Tenants are not required to pay any fees to Prompton for the leasing of this property. Photos are of display suite only. Actual suites for rent and views may vary from what’s shown. The display suite furniture is not included. Not all amenities may be available upon completion. All illustrations and renderings reflect the artists’ interpretation of the project only and do not take into account the neighbouring buildings, physical structures, streets and landscapes.