Welcome to Landmark 1
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit includes luxury heated flooring, state of the art appliances and fixtures, quartz countertops, and convenient touch screen technology. Located where the Yaletown District and Cultural and Entertainment Districts meet. Near the trendy shops and gourmet eateries of Mainland and Hamilton, and just a few blocks away from the buzz of Granville, BC Place stadium, Rogers Arena, and Vancouver’s gorgeous Seawall.
Suite #604 Features:
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
- 1103 Sq Ft Living Space
- 1 Parking stall
- Sorry, No Pets
- Heat and Water included
- Premium Grade Natural Oak Hardwood Floors
- Silent Performer Acoustic Flooring Underlay
- Baseboard Heaters Throughout, Including Small Bedroom and Living/Dining Area, With Electronic Thermostats
- Dimmers in Bedroom, Entry, Living and Dining Areas.
- Doors and Hinges with Polished Chrome Hardware
- Closet Organizers in All Closets
- Quartz Countertops, Walnut Vanities, Mirrors, Shower Glass, Stainless Steel Drains in Bathrooms
- Nuheat Radiant Floor Heating with the Latest Nuheat Home Touch Screen Controls
- Schluter Kerdi Waterproofing System in Shower Area
- Custom Millwork: Quarter Cut Walnut Kitchen Island, Washer/Dryer Area, Pantry, and Special Lighting Feature
- Quartz Countertops in Kitchen
- Bloomberg Washer and Dryer
- Swimming Pool
Rental Terms and Conditions:
- Available November 1st, 2020
- 1 Year Lease Required
- Tenant Insurance Required
- Utilities are Extra
Prompton Real Estate Services Inc. provides professional property management services on behalf of the owner of this property. Tenants are not required to pay any fees to Prompton for the leasing of this property. The above information, while deemed to be correct, is not guaranteed. Leasing availability, rates and timing are subject to change. prompton.com. 604-899-2333. #201-179 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC
Professionally Managed by Prompton Real Estate Services Inc.
in Partnership with Liv Strategies Inc. Rental made easy.
Suite 201-179 Davie Street Vancouver BC